- Steffen Wendzel:
How to Increase the Security of Smart Buildings,
Communications of the ACM (accepted).
- Steffen Wendzel, Carolin Palmer:
Creativity in Mind: Evaluating and Maintaining Advances in Network Steganographic Research,
Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS) (accepted).
- Jaspreet Kaur, Steffen Wendzel, Omar Eissa, Jernej Tonejc, Michael Meier:
Covert Channel-internal Control Protocols: Attacks and Defense,
Security and Communication Networks (SCN), Wiley, 2016 (accepted).
- Matthias Wübbeling, Steffen Wendzel:
in: Cyber Security Report 2015, Mittler-Report, pp. 19-21, 2015.
- scheduled: "Novel Approaches for Network Covert Storage Channels",
Guest talk at the University of Perth, Perth, Australia, 2016-02-19.
- "Security in Smart Building Networks",
NRW.Invest / Germany at its best, Tower Bridge House, London, United Kingdom, 2015-12-03.
- inHaus-Event: "Sicherheit von Smart Homes" (event moderator),
Fraunhofer inHaus-Zentrum, Duisburg, Germany, 2015-11-17.
- From now on, you can book me as a speaker for your event.
- The deadline for our workshop on the security of smart buildings (SmartBuildingSec'16) got extended till Dec-23.
- I am now guest editor of the special issue on Security, Privacy and Reliability of Smart Buildings at the Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS), together with Jörg Keller, 2016.
- I am now chair of the International Workshop on Security, Privacy and Reliability of Smart Buildings (SmartBuildingSec'16), Bonn, 2016.
- I am now TPC member at the International Workshop on Traffic Measurements for Cybersecurity (WTMC'16), Xi'an, CN, 2016.
- I am now TPC member at the Workshop on Bio-inspired Security, Trust, Assurance and Resilience (BioStar'2016), San Jose, US, 2016.